Help for New Research Students

Enrolment Information:

When you have received an offer letter of a place on a research degree programme, you need to formally enrol. Research degree cohorts start in either October, January, or April each academic year. You can complete the enrolment process online. You will then be set up on the University systems and will receive a photo ID card. If you are an overseas student you need to first bring a copy of your visa, passport and ATAS certificate (if you needed one to apply for your visa) to the Graduate Research Office at the Lodge A021 and the University will retain a copy for your file.

Induction information

Induction sessions are arranged shortly after each cohort start date. You will be informed of these details before you start.

The Graduate Research Office delivers a calendar of events for postgraduate students throughout the academic year. Take a look at what’s on offer in the Calendar of Events

Who to Contact:

To book an induction event please

For Creative Industries queries please contact:

Jane MacCuish
(Graduate Research Office Administrator for Factulty of Creative Industries)
Tel:(01443) 483345

For Health, Science and Technology queries please contact:

Llinos Spargo
(Graduate Research Office Administrator for Health, Science & Technology)
Tel: 01443 483568

For Business and Society queries please contact:

Alison Crudgington
(Graduate Research Office Administrator for Faculty of Business and Society)
Tel: 01443 654269